Monday, January 31, 2011


I couldn't help but think of a young couple finding my truck in the barn 50 years from now. Steph and I love that feeling of finding a treasure and we felt that last weekend. She is blogging about that; while I thought I would post my barn find. I also couldn't help but think of Doc Brown and Marty finding the Delorean where Doc hid it in 1885.
Making room for a man cave means making sacrifices; and this boy will have to wait and stretch his legs come summer. Until then, hibernation in peace.

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:38 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Steph said...

woah! i never saw these pics. love them. i love the old truck. glad it has a nice place to nap.

you're such a good writer. lovey.

Renee said...

What a great post!Love the the whole thing! So creative with your peace sign.

Anonymous said...

So old truck is with Ash,that is nice. Guess that loft area is Ash's new home,very nice.

Heather said...

first sentence gave me chills.

Post a Comment