Saturday, January 9, 2010


00s are over. Time Magazine called it "The Decade From Hell". Despite the slumping economy these past few years, this decade was good to me. I graduated high school, college, married my love and bought a house. The next step....yeah yeah, I know...a baby; that's coming this year.

With those great moments came big purchases. I bought my dad's (his dad's) 1962 Pontiac, bought and created Stephanie's engagement ring and bought this glorious 1983 track suit from Goodwill.

I wanted to post the past five years of me on New Year's Eve in my 80's track suit; but I couldn't find a photo from 2008....but I know I slipped into the suit at some point before midnight that year.

I'm off to a slow start, but my resolution is to post more photos, videos, artwork, etc on this blog.
Oh, and to fit into this track suit for many more years to come.

2005
2005
2006
2006
2007
2007
2009
2009
2010
2010

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 6:08 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun blog and pictures Drake.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious way to start the new year! Good job!

Heather said...

LOL. You look so young sprinting into the New Year. I loved this post mucho. Ross and I have looked at these pics several times.

Brandy said...

LOL love it!! I didn't know that track suit was a tradition. I thought you wore it just for us! LOL Too fun.
Congratulations by the way!! The news is soooo super exciting!! Y'all will be THE coolest parents!!

Post a Comment