Wednesday, August 10, 2011


A lot of people have asked me about the song in short film with the same name, Down The Line. It is by a close friend and talented musician, Eli Nichols. The band is Carver. People have asked if it was written for the movie...haha; no. While we were both working on our projects around the same time, I actually took the name from Eli. The title and tempo just seemed to fit. I was fortunate enough to supply the cover/panel photography for their first album. I am beyond proud of my friend; and their work speaks for itself. You can check them out here. Buy it. $10 bucks...it's a steal.


Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:08 PM
Categories:

1 comments:

Steph said...

YES! Buy Carver's album. It's so good. First track to last. Eli is a talented guy. And I miss him.

Post a Comment