Wednesday, February 9, 2011


I love mini vacations with Steph. I love how she doesn't mind that I typically don't plan things; and if I do, I pretend I don't.
So, we headed to Memphis for a partially planned trip to catch the Lakers in town. I was excited to see Kobe and home-grown Fisher; as well as the dirty Gasol Brothers; but I wasn't expecting to see Snoop a Loop. I guess the D O double gizzle was in town for a concert. Anyway, it was another great game with my lady. A tradition I'm growing very fond of. The first year we saw Shaq and the Suns, last year LeBron, this year Kobe. It was cool to come in February and experience not only the Grizzlies tenth year as an organization, but during Black History Month. They had a cool pre-game honoring MLK as well as honoring a Marine who just got back from Afghanistan.



Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 8:13 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Heather said...

glad you guys had fun. great kobe shot. love ya.

Renee said...

Good game shots ,sounds like a neat pregame too.Glad you had a special time together.

Brandy said...

Snoop Dogg in the house!! Woop woop!! Looks like y'all had a blast!!

The Happy Hatch Family said...

I'm pretty jealous.....too fun.

Post a Comment