Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Steph and I got some new clothes while on vacation.
I love taking photographs of my wife...and I've had a few requests to bring back Steph Sunday...
This time of year is always busy. I am so lucky to have work and people interested in what I do. I get overloaded at times, but the best way to unwind is shoots like this with Steph.
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley
cate&riley

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:37 PM
Categories:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are great. You guys always have such amazing style.

Anonymous said...

Well, found Steph in Ingrid. 4th picture,same eyelashes...beautiful.

I enjoy seeing this picture taking. I know you are both having fun doing this together,makes me happy.

Brandy said...

Yay!! Steph Sunday is back!! Love the pics Derek!! Once again, Steph you look amazing!!! Are you sure you were pregnant and few weeks ago?

Renee said...

Of course,who wouldn't want to make pictures of a beautiful wife like that!Beautiful fall shots of both you!I agree with Brandy ,back fit and trim!:)

Heather said...

looking goooood people. really good. love the tights with that outfit on skinny minnie. you are looking just perfectly rugged too d.

The Happy Hatch Family said...

Mercy, Steph you're tiny and I'm jealous. Not to mention the adorable outfit.

Steph said...

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. The high wasted skirt is now my new best friend. It's very deceiving. Hahaha.

Post a Comment