Thursday, October 21, 2010


I came across a few photos I never posted from last year. I think I'll start a new series on the blog where I post a few 'forgotten' photos from my archive.
When I shoot film, I have a print that I put in albums or post in frames, but with digital photography, many photos get looked over and never printed; that's why Steph and I try and go through our photos once a month or so and make a print order.
Because I've found two things to be true: 1. Nothing beats film. 2. A digital photo looks better in print than on a computer monitor.
steph09
steph09

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:46 AM
Categories:

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love these-your beautiful wife and her favorite time of year!

Grant Harrison said...

colors look great! i wish they looked as good this year...

Post a Comment