Saturday, September 11, 2010


Last weekend I went out with the guys at Ozark Outdoor Adventures and shot some still photos and video footage. It was a lot of fun; and it was great seeing an old friend I went to high school with...thanks Jason.
It was my first time hunting, and basically my first time shooting a gun...you can see the unsureness in the last photo. Anyway, I should have a video soon, and if you're into hunting, fishing, or just the outdoors, you should check them out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:22 AM
Categories:

2 comments:

The Happy Hatch Family said...

I bet that was a fun shoot! hahaha. Anyways, you and Alex can go hunting together now!

Darsi said...

Great shots Derek.

Post a Comment