Thursday, August 26, 2010


I have so many memories of staying the night at the Fitch's when I was younger and feeling just like another son. Patricia and Robert, you always made me feel welcome and loved. My family and I are praying for you guys in this time of pain. Kelly was an amazing young man with a huge heart. I think it is safe to say all of us guys viewed him as our little brother. Kelly will be remembered forever. He is now in heaven with our Lord and singing with angels.

You can't get any better than the Fitch family. I love you guys.

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 7:28 PM
Categories:

6 comments:

billy Mc said...

Amen

The Happy Hatch Family said...

well said... that's the picture I commented on on Brandon's facebook. Its a great one.

Renee said...

Nice post for the family.Our prayers will continue for the whole family,as they will need them in the days ahead as well.

Heather said...

thanks for the picture. :(

Anonymous said...

Our hearts go out to the family and our prayers. The good memories are to be held on to.

Anonymous said...

perfectly stated. i've heard so many stories from you about times at the fitches. we'll be praying non stop for the family.

Post a Comment