Sunday, July 11, 2010


Ingrid finally makes her debut on Steph Sunday.
I have been looking forward to shooting the 40 week photos of my girls since we got home, but to be honest; now I'm a little sad. Sad that this series is over, but feel so blessed that Ingrid came healthy, on time, and Beautiful. Thanks to all of those that followed this maternity series of my wife and baby. I have appreciated all the emails and comments of support.
I'm sure I'll come up with another series for Sunday.... :)

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:15 PM
Categories:

6 comments:

Renee said...

How sweet, and both of them sooo beautiful!You have two very pretty girls, D. I have loved every minute of Steph Sunday.I looked forward to it each week.Can't wait to see the next series.

Anonymous said...

You will have two beautiful girls for pictures now.
Perfect ending to the Steph Sunday series.

Jeri said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, I can't wait to see her in person. P.S. The painting looks awesome, you did a great job D.

Allie Reveley said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! i love it! steph looks amazing and ingrid is PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Congrats Derek, we need some pictures of daddy as well! :)

Heather said...

oh my word i could get used to these pics. steph sunday seems to have flown in a way. so special that you captured that. love ya d.

Tracy said...

Such beautiful pictures!!! You should be so proud D! Tell Steph she looks great, & I can't wait to meet Ingrid, she is so sweet
T~

Post a Comment