Monday, June 21, 2010


For Father's Day, we drove the old car to the drive in and saw a movie. It was a blast. We got there early and had time to shoot Steph Sunday. I shot some video footage as well and should have a video in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I'm still working on Lora & Adam's wedding photos. I'm a little behind schedule due to a broken washer and a couple other house repairs. I should have some film shots up tomorrow. A day late, a dollar short.

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:51 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the drive-in. I loved it. A fun father's day indeed.

Steph

Renee said...

Yeah! for Daniel going to the drive-in.I know it was fun.Steve enjoyed the company, lunch, and ping pong as well on Sunday.Thanks for coming out.
Stephanie looks pretty in yellow:)

The Happy Hatch Family said...

What a cute dress and a cute mom!

Heather said...

love the billboard. and my sissy. and ingrid. and you d.

Post a Comment