Sunday, May 9, 2010


It was a special Mother's Day. Friday night after I got back from the bike shop, Steph and baby were asleep on the couch and when I came in, they both woke up. I got to feel her kick and it was pretty awesome. It was a wonderful Friday night because of that...and because everyone loved the Amelia video...and I got a new mountain bike. :)
Saturday was full of work on the nursery. Photos to come. And special mother's day gifts. Photos to come.
And today was time with mom and the family. Polaroids to come.
...But for now...Steph Sunday.

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:48 PM
Categories:

2 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful photos and sweet words as well-so glad you got to feel her kicking. Baby H it is time to let Gammy(Nanny) feel you kick little girl.

Anonymous said...

We had a great weekend. I'm proud of all your hard work. Love you!

Steph

Post a Comment