Thursday, February 4, 2010


This is from a shoot Steph and I did a few weeks ago. We like to go out and take photos once or twice a month; which is a fun way for me to take a break from other things and be with Steph. This usually means I find a place prior, Steph throws on some cool clothes and I take photos of her beautiful face. But this time was a little different. She was taking the photos and...well, I'm not the greatest model.

Despite my mustache, Steph got some good ones. She is super talented as well; which is another reason why I love her more and more each day. This was shot with a 50mm fixed 1.4 lens my mom got me for Christmas. Thanks mom!
This image was one of my favorites; and Steph did awesome on the timing.

So glad it is Friday. And we get to see Amelia this weekend. Good times.
Oh, and we find out the sex of our baby next Tuesday!

levitation

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:54 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Heather said...

floating flannel indeed. love that shot. amelia and i are packing so that we will be ready when ross gets home.

Mary Beth said...

I love the sweet things you said about your wife. Its nice to complimented when others can hear it (or see it/ read it.) Good job. See you in a few days!

Allie Reveley said...

very cool picture and editing. also, NEXT TUESDAY! time is flying! that baby will be here before you know it and you'll have another beautiful face to capture!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Stephanie Michelle! Sweet comments Derek-excited about Tuesday!

Post a Comment