Sunday, February 21, 2010


Today I kicked off my operation: get things done. I took huge steps towards the 'To Do List' finish line. I need to work on stomping out procrastination; and getting started on the right foot sooner.
Sometimes it is good to get a kick in the rear, lace up your boots and get to work. Which I did, and I made up a lot of ground today...Ok, that's enough.
I'm off to a running start for the week.

I'm a step ahead of you...

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 10:39 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! Great job D on working so hard on projects. Loved this post and the boots! What a writer you are-super! RC

Heather said...

well, hot diggity dog you little worker you.

Anonymous said...

ok,great,hoping it works. lace those boots up and get on with it.
steph will do the kicking in the butt part for you.
love the blog...your big fan..

Neil said...

Is there a reason you're not following me? I thought we had a deal!

Post a Comment