Sunday, December 20, 2009


Been a while since I've posted photos from the house but Steph and I (mainly Steph) have worked hard to make our first Christmas in our house feel like a Winter Wonderland.

The close up photo of the presents are wrapped in vintage 1950s wrapping paper that I scored on ebay. I was almost as excited about the gift wrap as I was about the gifts I got her.

Steph is going shopping tomorrow and then getting stuff to make treats and candy for this upcoming week.

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

Like everyone, we are going to be busy. We are traveling south tomorrow night "through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest and through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops" to go hang with Neil & Katie and Jon & Holly. It's going to be a blast.

Then time with family. If I don't get on here this week...have some hot cocoa, watch Elf and have a Merry Christmas!

xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas
xmas

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:54 PM
Categories:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post!! Can't wait for our family time and Christmas goodies. Glad Ash actually behaved for photo! HA!
PAPER IS AMAZING WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Renee'

Heather said...

Best post ever. Excellent photos and quotes and commentary. Loved the whole shebang. "Hiiii Buuuddy."

Allie Reveley said...

i agree...best post ever. your life is so cool! :)
i love the chalk board office and all thechristmas pictures are amazing.
all i want for christmas is a derek henderson photography crash course :)

JB said...

excellent work my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Pop and I have not seen any of the Christmas decorations. You are busy elfs.

Everything looks so pretty. Glad to see Ash got to join the Christmas shots.

See you tomorrow eve for our Christmas cookie making.

Anonymous said...

love this post. love our house. love our christmas decorations. love the paper you bought especially for me. love my little precious ashley. love wrapping presents. love buddy the elf. love you.

Post a Comment