Monday, October 5, 2009


I have a section on my website called "On the Road". Until last night, I only had two photos under that section; despite having quite a few images backed up.
Laziness and busy(ness)((pronounced business)) has kept me from updating my personal portfolio. Every so often I have to just take off on a drive, with my camera and free the mind. It is quite peaceful.
These photos are from our drive home from Chicago back in the summer time.

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 7:40 PM
Categories:

4 comments:

Heather said...

The Twistee Treat looks like a tiny little toy.

Anonymous said...

Great shots.I pick the elephant.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh--the great day when we saw the giant pink elephant. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots-hope your Sr shots went well today!:)

Post a Comment