Saturday, September 26, 2009


When I first started this blog, it was just going to be a a collection of my photographs and some text; despite my problem with hating what I write the second after it is written. Even that last sentence was almost deleted.

But the blog is evolving. I'm going to start a few new categorized posts. Saturdays at Home. Film Fridays....to name a couple that came to mind.
Here are some photos of our recent kitchen remodel.
Stop by and grab a cold coke anytime!
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel
kitchen remodel

Posted by Posted by Derek Riley at 11:04 AM
Categories:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES AND BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN..MEAM

Anonymous said...

Jared loved it. His favorite is the fridge.
I love it all.
Great seeing beginning to the end.
Pop

Heather said...

Favorite post by far. Thank goodness for the new pics. That grout job is superb. I have stared at this post for 20 minutes. Yipppeee. Lighting in the pics is awesome of the after shots. Love you. Great job. Oh, and looking forward to the categories.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic-can't wait to se it in person with grouting done and new shelf hung that I heard about-:)
It looks amazing-such hard work by you,Steph,and Daniel man. Amazing photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandy said...

What a transformation!! That is some kitchen. How fun to do it all yourself. I'm so proud of you two. Amazing!! Love the pics. Can't wait to see the house in person and the new pic hanging in the kitchen!!

Post a Comment